Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Love Attitude Status

Love Attitude Status | Love Attitude Status In Hindi  There are a lot of love stories we hear daily and we always used to talk about them in the real world ,how the new generation is very much distracted from their path and how they all fall in love with each other even in the younger age which is still an age of playing and learning and on the daily basis they used to share status and quotes with each other and if you also like to share the quotes and status with the others then can visit Viral dp Status for the latest status and quotes for your fb and whatsapp friends .  

I Like To When You Smile. But I Love It When I’M The Reason.

You’Re My Everything. Everything Else Is Just…..Everything Else.

When the heart takes over, the mind can’t do a thing!

I will love you forever until the end of time! No matter what you do! Cause you are my forever! And nothing you do will make my stop loving yo

Every moment I spent with you.. is like beautiful dream come true.

All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.


I LOVE YOU once I LOVE YOU still
Always Haveand Always Will..

If I could be anything I would be your tear so I could be born in your eye live down your cheek and die on your lips.


 This is going to sound crazy, but…from the moment I first set eyes on you I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you.

Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.

Kisi ko chehare  se hui mohabbat kisi ko yaado  se ho gai, hame to aapse mohabbat aapki baato  se ho gai.

Your cute smile is all I need to battle all struggles in my life

Love Is A Policy, Without Terms And Conditions.

Nothing Is Perfect, But When I’m With You Everything Is Perfect.

The difference between like, love and in love is the same difference between for now, for a while and forever
The good memories are kept in your mind the best are kept in your heart.

The measure of love is when you love without measure.

plaining your feelings to someone is never easy

Loves is what, that makes the weakest person strong & strongest person weak


Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Love is master key that is capable of opening a gate of happiness.


Most emotional moment in a boys life, When a girl says, Can you give me your number


12 comments:

Eleanor Roosevelt Quotes

Eleanor Roosevelt Inspirational Quotes- Eleanor Roosevelt is known as the first woman in the United States. She was the great woma...